|Goresbrook Cricket Club
|Categories of personal datacollected
- Name and date of birth
- Contact details
- Medical/specific requirements information
- Disability information
- Emergency contact details
- Sporting experience information
- Video/Photography agreement
- Participation agreement
|Our sources of the personal data
|We obtain personal data from:
- The parent/legal guardian registering a child to join the club
- Club coaches and junior co-ordinator
- Play cricket database
|Automated decisions we may make
|Purposes for which we process personal data
|The club will process the personal data for:
- Administering bookings and attendance at sessions
- Dealing with medical needs/specific requirements
- Supporting the delivery of cricket sessions
- For training and competition entry Reporting of participation and any incidents and of figures and trends (including equality and inclusion information)
|Who we will disclose your personal data to
- The ECB
- Coaches and junior co-ordinators for administrating training sessions
- The County Cricket Board that supports the local Cricket Club whose programmes you have registered for
|Legal basis for processing your personal data
|The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is:
- for administration and programme delivery: that it is necessary to fulfil the contract that you are going to enter into or have entered into with us, (eg; Signing-on Form)
- for dealing with medical needs: that you have given your explicit consent or in the child’s vital interests.
- in all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests which are to build a programme to encourage participation in cricket and does not prejudice or harm rights and freedoms of parents / guardians or the children that join the programme.
|Your right to withdraw consent
|Where you have given your consent to any processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.
|Location of your personal data
|We will normally keep your personal data within the European Economic AreaData is normally stored in the EU but may, on occasion, be accessed for problem determination purposes by our service provider outside the EU but the access is subject to safeguards approved by law.
|How long we will keep your personal data for
|We will not retain your personal data for longer than is reasonable and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We shall retain your personal data for such time as you are registered with Goresbrook CC as a member. 1 year after you cease to be a member of Goresbrook CC or play an active part in Goresbrook CC, we shall delete your data.
|Your rights in respect of your personal data
|You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it, and the right of data portability.
|Our contact details
- mail. Secretary, Terry King
- email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 07590-268020
- website: www.goresbrookcc.co.uk
|If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please do not hesitate to get in touch with the named person at the club. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.