- What teams do you run? We have Colts teams from u9 to u16 who play 8-15 fixtures during the summer on either Sunday or midweek evenings.
We run 4 senior Saturday sides in the Mid-Essex league playing 18 league games over 45 overs (40 for the 4th XI) plus a Sunday league XI in the Essex Sunday League Premier Division (40 overs). Saturday/Sunday games can be from 11am meet in Dagenham for away games/12pm home game, finishing around 7pm anywhere in Essex. We also enter several T20 competitions with games usually played on midweek evenings.
- How much does it cost for Juniors? Colts Annual Membership is £55 /£50 per child if more than 1 in a family), which includes summer training sessions on Thursday evenings at M&B Club, Colts winter net fees are £3 per session and match fees are £2-£4 depending on competition & whether a tea is included.
- How much does it cost for Seniors? Annual Membership is £80 match fees are £10 (£6 student, apprentice, unemployed), £7 for Sunday when the 2nd game of the weekend and £5 for T20.
- When can we pay our annual membership? Annual memberships start being collected in April, usually at a Signing on Night - watch this site for details of 2018 event. Annual subs should be paid in full by the end of May otherwise selection can not be guaranteed.
- When do you train? We train in the winter on Thursday evenings from 6-8pm at Castle Green Leisure Centre, Gale St, Dagenham RM9 4UN. The first hour is for Colts (u11-u16, with u9 starting in Feb) with the second hour for seniors.
In the summer Colts training is on Thursday evenings at our home ground, the M&B Club, Dagenham Road, RM90QX from around 5:15 pm
Summer senior training, TBA.
- How do I/my son/daughter get a game? For seniors, all signed on (paid annual membership) players should advise a captain or selection panel member of their availability for the weekend by Tuesday evening. Teams are selected on Wednesday/Thursday by the panel, on merit, 1st XI to 4th XI, with the aim of selecting 4 balanced sides each week. A captain will advise of the meeting arrangements for his selected side by text.
Where we run one side (Sundays or T20) the best possible side will be selected from available players.
For Colts once signed on, a Colts manager will run a squad for each age group and liaise directly with parents on fixtures and travel arrangements.
Updated 11:45 - 4 May 2018 by Dean Barwick